2022 Nissan Altima
As Nissan's mid-size sedan, the Altima is a five-seater. In addition to the base model, you have five trim levels to choose from. This vehicle has a base engine of 188 horsepower, a four-cylinder with 2.5-litres, and an optional 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder with 236 horsepower or up to 248 horsepower on premium fuel.
SR trims with the turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine are only available as front-wheel-drive. The sedans with the 2.5-litre four-cylinder can be ordered with either front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive.
Here are some of the features of the 2022 Nissan Altima:
Interior and Cargp
Your Altima can be brought to the ideal temperature at the press of a button before you step inside. With the display customized to your preferences, you’ll be able to experience high-quality audio and a display that makes music more enjoyable than ever. You can expand your cargo capacity with the 60/40-split second row and easily fit longer items in the back. Other features you’ll find include:
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic temperature
- Remote engine start with intelligent climate control
The 2022 Nissan Altima delivers up to 12.7 km/L of combined fuel economy, thanks to its 2.5-litre direct injection gasoline engine. This car features a CVT transmission developed by Xtronic. With its higher gear ratio capability, automatic shift control, and step shifting, this piece of technology is designed to do one thing: improve your driving experience. This 2022 Altima AWD gets an estimated combined fuel economy of 12.7 km/L.
You can stay connected, no matter where you go, with NissanConnect, which features seamless integration with smartphones, Bluetooth, and USB-C ports. You can also connect your Apple’s CarPlay device to your Nissan Altima and access your contacts, preferred messaging apps, Apple Music playlists, map apps, and more.
Using your voice, you can use Google Assistant to help you get your day going. With Android Auto, you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. You can use Google Assistant to play your favourite song, find your way home, or receive text messages hands-free.
The 2022 Nissan Altima is equipped with many safety features, including the following:
- Blind Spot Warning: The Blind Spot Warning lets you know when vehicles are hard to see by detecting and alerting you when they’re nearby.
- Pedestrian detection and intelligent emergency braking: By detecting potential collisions with pedestrians and braking accordingly, Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection can help you avoid accidents.
- ProPILOT Assist: This feature helps you keep your lane by setting a predetermined distance from the car. It’ll even slow you down and accelerate you when traffic begins moving again.
Intelligent Mobility by Nissan provides features to keep you safe, including watching over you in front, behind, and around you. The 2022 Nissan Altima also comes with the following features:
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist