On this page, we offer updates on the growing concerns of the COVID-19 outbreak and how our team here at South Trail Nissan is doing to help prevent the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Monday, May 4th
We have updated our business hours to:
Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-8 PM & Friday-Saturday 8:30 AM-6 PM
Friday, April 15
April 10, 2020
Tuesday March 17, 2020
A health & safety Bulletin email was sent to our customer to inform them about the precautionary measures our dealership has implemented.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- Service consultants are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels, seats and gear shifts prior to returning a vehicle to a customer after a service visit
- Sales consultants are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheel, seats and gear prior to all vehicle test drives.
- Employees are frequently disinfecting high traffic areas, surfacing, that faces customers.
- Hand sanitizers are located in all departments of the dealership
- Shuttle drivers are required to follow all disinfecting procedure for all customer pick up
Friday March 20, 2020
BUSINESS HOURS REDUCED
With growing concerns of COVID-19 South Trail Nissan will be reducing our business hours . If you require sales assistance after 6PM, please book an appointment.
Sales: Monday-Saturday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Service/Parts: 7:00AM - 5:30PM